I found this challenge pretty hard to be honest. I mean, what hasn't been done for music players? Instead of trying to discover a new layout for a mobile music player (a near impossible task I might add), I decided to create something that I would want to use. This design has a fairly standard layout, but with server differences: mainly in color, spacing, and sizing of elements. I'm quite happy with the end product!
In an effort to both showcase and improve my UI design skills, I signed up for a 100 day UI challenge. Although my schedule may not permit a daily challenge, I will be posting new challenges to my website, to my Twitter, and to my Dribbble. You can design along with me by signing up at: http://dailyui.co/.
I would love to hear from you!
Whether it's to chat, ask me about a project, pick my brain, ask me about an opportunity, or you're simply a little lonely, you can reach me / follow me on any of the below options. You can also leave a message with my contact assistant and I'll get back to you shortly!